Fruit Pizza is wonderful dessert for a crowd, loaded with fruit. And one of the best things is that whatever fruit you have on hand will work! This one has a sugar cookie crust with a sweet cream cheese spread.
- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Assorted fresh fruits (strawberries, bananas, kiwi)
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2 Spread cookie dough onto an ungreased pizza pan.
- 3 Bake about 12 minutes or until light brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- 4 Combine cream cheese, sugar and almond extract in a mixing bowl.
- 5 Spread evenly over cooled cookie.
- 6 Artfully arrange assorted fruits.
- 7 Make a glaze by combing marmalade and water in a small sauce pan. Brush glaze over fruit.
- 8 Refrigerate until ready to serve.