Chili bread will be a crowd pleaser during half time of the big game.
Recipe Courtesy of Hormel Foods Corporation
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen garlic toast
- 1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® Chili No Beans, heated
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar and Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 Prepare garlic toast according to package directions.
- 2 Spoon heated chili over each toast slice. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil one to two minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with tomatoes and green onions. Serves 12.