This appetite-pleasing all-in-one meal is a super way to celebrate the Big Game! Add green beans and hot buttery biscuits to complete the meal.
This recipe courtesy of Pioneer Brand, C.H.Guenther & Son, Inc.
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Plain bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 package (1.61 ounces) Pioneer Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups frozen southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed slightly
- GRAVY:1 package (1.61 ounces) Pioneer Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 1/2 cups Water, divided
- 2/3 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 In large bowl, stir together first 7 ingredients. Add beef and potatoes; mix well.
- 2 Pat mixture into 9x5x3-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, dissolve 1 package gravy mix in 1/2 cup cool water; set aside. In 2-cup glass measure, microwave 1 cup water on High for 3 minutes or until boiling. Stir in dissolved gravy; microwave on High for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in catsup, brown sugar and mustard.
- 4 Pour 3/4 cup gravy mixture over baked meat loaf. Bake 20 minutes more.
- 5 Microwave remaining gravy mixture until hot. Serve with meat loaf.