Oven turkey SPAM® adds protein to this healthy vegetable pasta dish.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®.
- 1 (16-ounce) package penne or mostaccioli pasta
- 1 cup carrots, cut into julienne pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey, cut into julienne strips
- 1 cup cucumber, cut into julienne pieces
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fat free Caesar salad dressing
- 1 Prepare pasta as package directs.
- 2 Add carrots, broccoli and bell pepper to pasta water during last minute of cooking. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 3 Add remaining ingredients and chill salad several hours or overnight.