Garlic & Herb Seasoned Tilapia Recipe. Tilapia gets a coating of seasoned lemon butter before broiling for a quick, easy and healthy dinner.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1 Mix butter, lemon juice, Seasoning, onion powder and pepper in small bowl until well blended.
- 2 Place fish on broiler pan. Brush butter mixture over fish.
- 3 Broil 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4 TIP: You can also substitute red snapper, striped bass, flounder or sole for the tilapia.