Mild, flaky tilapia, seasoned with a savory herb butter, baked to perfection.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended.
- 2 Place fish on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread fish with herb butter mixture.
- 3 Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4 TIP:Try recipe with red snapper, striped bass, flounder or sole. If desired, substitute 1/4 teaspoon each McCormick® Basil Leaves and McCormick® Thyme Leaves for the Italian Seasoning.