Grill sausage at your next barbecue and add to potato salad just before serving. Terrific for tailgating parties.
Recipe courtesy of French’s Mustard
- 2/3 cup prepared vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/3 cup FRENCH’S Spicy Brown Mustard or FRENCH’S® Horseradish Mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds red or boiling-type potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 pound kielbasa or smoked sausage, split lengthwise
- 1 Mix salad dressing, mustard and sugar in large bowl; set aside.
- 2 Cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover for 10 to 15 min. until potatoes are tender. Drain and transfer to bowl. Add bell pepper, celery and onion; set aside.
- 3 Grill sausage over medium-high heat until lightly browned and heated through. Cut into small cubes. Add to bowl with potatoes. Toss well to coat evenly. Serve warm.