Cookies are a favorite snack but who says you have to eat them as is?!
Redefine your cookies by pulling them apart for a new recipe with just 4 delicious ingredients, the Cookie Cup! Whether it be for a lunch box or your next potluck, these can be made in under 20 minutes.
This unique recipe from Tracy Bush will show you how delicious gluten-free can be. Watch a short video to see how easy they are by clicking right here!
- 1 package of Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
- As needed, Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chips
- As needed, oil (We used Winona Pure)
- As needed, cherries with stems attached (also works well with other berries)
- 1 Using a cutting board, take a sharp knife and gently separate the cookie from the vanilla cream.
- 2 Place the cookie aside, cream side down.
- 3 Gently roll the cream filling into a ball.
- 4 Using your fingers, form the cream ball into a small bowl.
- 5 Place onto the top of the cookie, gently pushing to secure it to the cookie base. Set aside.
- 6 Heat a small amount of the chocolate chips with a squirt of oil (coconut gives them a great taste but others work well too.)
- 7 Heat until the chocolate has melted, making sure you mix it to prevent burning and clumping of the chocolate.
- 8 Fill the cream bowls with melted chocolate and place a cherry into the chocolate. Allow to cool completely.