Cute gluten-free food craft for Halloween or anytime you’re feeling a little spooky!
This no-bake recipe shows how creepy can become tasty in just minutes. You are 3 ingredients away from a new favorite snack waiting to be shared! Sometimes playing with your food is fun.
For Each Cookie
- 1 Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Crème Cookie (or similar cookie to suit your allergy needs)
- 2 Jelly beans of the same color (I use Gimbals Fine Candies or Surf Sweets)
- Melted chocolate, such as Enjoy Life Foods
- 1 Gently separate the top of a cookie and set it aside
- 2 Place two jellybeans on the edge of the vanilla cream as if looking out
- 3 Spread melted chocolate onto the back half of the removed top cookie
- 4 Gently place the top cookie back on, making sure the chocolate-covered side is in the back of the eyes
- 5 Using a toothpick, dip it into the melted chocolate and draw on the pupils of the eyes
- 6 Allow to cool completely