Want to make the National Drink of Bermuda? The President of Gosling’s Export (Bermuda) Limited, Malcolm Gosling, shows you how, using Gosling’s Rum, a Bermuda-based company that traces its roots in that country back to 1806. It just takes Gosling’s Stormy Ginger Beer plus 2 ounces of Gosling’s Black Seal Rum if you want to mix your own . . . and pretend to be on the beach. Oh, and he gets some help from his ancestor, Ambrose Gosling, who started the company and remembers how it was done in the old days. Watch the fun!
Video shot courtesy of the Smith & Wollensky Back Bay Castle in Boston.
- Gosling's Stormy Ginger Beer soda
- 2 ounces of Gosling's Black Seal rum
- squeeze of lime (optional)
- 1 Pour a glass about 2/3 full with Ginger Beer soda
- 2 Add rum
- 3 Squeeze lime, if desired
- 4 Stir, and enjoy