This irresistible sweet-and-salty combination of ingredients creates a Snack Mix that’s sure to be a family favorite. It can also be pre-portioned in plastic Ziplock bags for an easy snack to-go!
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups honey nut toasted rice and corn cereal squares
- 6 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 Preheat oven 250°F. Line baking pan with foil.
- 2 In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, and garlic powder.
- 3 On prepared pan, combine cereal squares, pretzels, and peanuts. Add oil mixture and toss with cereal mixture. Bake 25 minutes, stirring once.
- 4 Turn off oven and remain in oven 1 hour to continue crisping. Cool completely and toss with chocolate candies. Store in an airtight container.