If you’re looking for a fresh, simple and delicious crostini recipes, these and Goat Cheese Crostinis are just the ticket.
Not too many ingredients, and so, so simple to make. Thanks for our friends at the California Table Grape Commission for sharing!
- 2 cups quartered California grapes
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 16 thin diagonal slices baguette
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 1 Combine the grapes, lemon, honey, thyme, salt, pepper and olive oil in a medium bowl.
- 2 Spread each baguette slice with goat cheese and top with the grape mixture.
- 3 Serve.