Steamy weather calls for some quick refreshment. Here is a cooler to enjoy on the front porch, during dinner, or while you wrap up that endless round of yard work.
Recipe courtesy of Krups
- 1 quart boiling water
- 3 herbal lemon tea bags
- 2 regular size mint tea bags
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 quart cold water
- 1 Pour boiling water over tea bags, cover & steep 5 minutes.
- 2 Remove tea bags, squeezing gently.
- 3 Add sugar & remaining ingredients.
- 4 Serve over ice and garnish with mint leaves.