A cool, refreshing milkshake that will have you craving for more.
This recipe courtesy of DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™.
Learn how to turn your passion for chocolate into a career with DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™. Click here for more information.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 heaping tablespoons DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Sipping Chocolate
- 1/2 DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Mint Flavoring Disc
- 1/4 cup ice
- 2 scoops vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- Whipped cream for garnish
- DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Chef Series Milk or Dark Chocolate, bar - shaved - for garnish
- 1 Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 2 Add Sipping Chocolate and Flavoring Disc, whisking to combine. When disc has melted, remove from heat.
- 3 Pour into an electric blender, add ice and pulse for a few seconds to chill mixture.
- 4 Add ice cream and blend for 30 seconds, or until thoroughly combined.
- 5 Pour into glasses; garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.