This frozen treat gets plenty of flavor from BLUE BUNNY® Premium Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
Serving Size 1
Percent daily values based on a 2000 calorie diet. Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 378.19, Calories from Fat 134.38, Total Fat 15.51g 24%, Saturated Fat 8.32g 42%, Cholesterol 30.28mg 10%, Sodium 212.99mg 9%, Potassium 225.22mg 6%, Carbohydrates 57.14g 19%, Dietary Fiber 0.92g 4%, Sugar 41.71g, Sugar Alcohols 0.00g, Net Carbohydrates 56.23g,
Protein 5.22g 10%.
- 1 prepared 9-inch chocolate crumb crust
- 4 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 dollop pressurized whipped cream
- 1 Maraschino Cherry
- 8 teaspoons sliced almonds
- 1 Spoon ice cream into crust, gently spreading to fill evenly. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours to firmly set. Remove from freezer 5 minutes before serving.
- 2 Squeeze one dollop whipped cream onto center of pie, top with maraschino cherry. Cut into 8 slices, placing each on a dessert plate. Spoon 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup over each slice of pie. Sprinkle each plate with 1 teaspoon sliced almonds.