From some of the most talented mixologists at The Beekman’s Alley Cat Amateur Theatre, we bring you the Green Toki Highball Cocktail!
Located in a once-hidden cellar, this century-old mechanical room has been transformed into an intimate lounge that combines the eclectic sense of Tokyo’s secret bars and a classic American cocktail club into one dynamic location.
This signature cocktail is crafted using a Suntory Whisky Toki, lemongrass honey, Sencha Green Tea, sparkling water, and garnished with a matcha candied lemon wheel. It’s the perfect balance between refreshing, light, and a touch of sweet.
- 2 ounces Suntory Whisky Toki
- 1 ounce chilled Sencha Green Tea (or any other Japanese-style green tea)
- 1/2 ounce lemongrass honey
- Sparkling water
- Large ice cubes
- Matcha candied lemon wheel, for garnish
- 1 Add large ice cubes to glass, add all ingredients, stir to chill whisky and glass.
- 2 Top off with ice and sparkling water, garnish with the matcha candied lemon wheel.