Looking for something healthy to eat during the game? This Grilled Chicken and Pomegranate Salad is a healthy, yet hearty, salad flavored with the sweet-tart flavor of pomegranate.
This recipe is another in a series from extravaGONZO, featuring its crisp, pure-tasting Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
You can learn more about the company and shop for Gourmet Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars here. —Editor
- 1 pound fresh salad greens
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced chicken breast
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 4 tablespoons extravaGONZO Meyer Lemon Oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic sea salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds of a freshly sliced pomegranate. Set aside.
- 2 Drizzle the chicken breasts with one tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 tablespoon of garlic sea salt. Grill over medium fire until completely cooked. About five minutes each side. Slice into strips.
- 3 Toss together sliced grilled chicken, pomegranate seeds, almonds, remaining garlic sea salt and Meyer Lemon oil. Place over a bed of fresh greens. Sprinkle with goat cheese and add salt and pepper to taste.