Chipotle chile pepper adds smoky heat and maple syrup adds sweetness to a delicious seasoned butter for grilled corn on the cob.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Chipotle Chile Pepper
- 8 ears fresh corn
- 1 Mix butter, Smokehouse Maple Seasoning, maple syrup and chipotle chile pepper in small bowl until well blended. Set aside. Remove husks and silk strands from corn.
- 2 Grill corn over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally.
- 3 Spread butter mixture over corn. Serve immediately.