Grilled Salmon and Pineapple Recipe. Asian Seafood Sauce delicately flavors the salmon and pineapple for a satisfying combination. Serve with white rice or wild rice.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/2 cup McCormick® Asian Seafood Sauce, divided
- 1 pound salmon steaks or fillets
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple slices, drained
- 1 Pour 1/4 cup of the Asian Seafood Sauce over fish and pineapple in shallow dish; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 20 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove fish and pineapple from sauce. Discard any remaining sauce.
- 3 Grill fish over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Brush with remaining 1/4 cup sauce halfway through cooking. Grill pineapple 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with fish.
- 4 TIP:Substitute swordfish or mahi mahi for the salmon.