From celebrity caterer Andrea Correale, Founder and President of Elegant Affairs, Grilled Salmon On A Stick.
Perfect for game-day or a tailgate party, the salmon is marinated in brown sugar, butter, olive oil, honey, soy sauce and garlic.
Place 3-4 pieces on a skewer and you’re plate-ready!
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large (about 2 pounds) salmon filet, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 Place salmon pieces into baggie and combine with all other ingredients. Marinate 2-4 hours.
- 2 Place on skewer and garnish with parsley and pineapple chunks.