A great recipe to bring some variety to your guacamole adventures. This recipe provided by Mercadito Restaurant.
See our video and restaurant review, too.
- 2 avocados
- ¼ cup white onion, finely diced
- ¾ cup, plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup mango, small dice
- ¼ cup jicama, small dice
- 2 tablespoons chipotle puree, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons salt to taste
- Lemon juice, optional depending on the avocado ripeness
- 1 In a medium bowl add the avocado and smash it down with a fork until it is smooth but has some small chunks.
- 2 Add onion, tomato, Serrano, cilantro, lemon, mango and jicama, toss until ingredients incorporate evenly.
- 3 Add the chipotle puree and salt, mix and adjust seasoning.