For those times when your family needs breakfast on the run, prepare these hand-held scrambled eggs, ham and cheese burritos.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® California Style Garlic Pepper with Red Bell and Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 Beat eggs and milk in large bowl. Add ham and garlic pepper; mix well.
- 2 Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are firm.
- 3 Spoon egg mixture into warmed flour tortillas. Top each with 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Fold into burritos to serve.
- 4 TIP: Prepare as directed, using 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Chili Powder in place of the garlic pepper.