Ham Scramble Recipe is delicious served over English muffin halves.
Recipe Courtesy of Hormel Foods Corporation
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups (12-ounces) HORMEL® CURE 81® Ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 English muffins, split, toasted and buttered
- 1 In large skillet melt butter. Add ham and green onion. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until onion is tender.
- 2 In bowl, beat together eggs, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper. Add to ham mixture.
- 3 Cook, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on bottom. Draw a spatula across bottom of pan to form large curds. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set; but still moist and glossy. Serve immediately over toasted English muffin halves.