The green olives look like eyes as they perch atop this Halloween pizza. This pizza is so good, it’s scary!
This recipe courtesy of Pioneer Brand, C.H.Guenther & Son, Inc.
- 2 cups Pioneer Original or Buttermilk Biscuit & Baking Mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning or dried oregano leaves
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or pizza cheese blend (divided)
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, drained and halved
- 1 In medium mixing bowl, stir together Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix, Parmesan cheese and oregano. Stir in milk to make a soft dough.
- 2 Turn out dough onto surface dusted with Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix. Knead 7 to 9 times. Roll out to a 14-inch circle. Place on 14-inch pizza pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3 Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese over the sauce. Top with cooked ground beef. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Place green olives over cheese in decorative manner to look like lots of pairs of eyes.
- 4 Bake at 400°F on lowest oven rack for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.