Incorporate a little island flavor into your next get together with this Hawaiian Macaroni Salad, made with juicy pineapple chunks, a creamy, tangy dressing, and grilled SPAM.
Watch the video here to see how it’s done!
- 1/2 lb. macaroni, cooked to package instructions
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve 1/2 cup liquid for dressing)
- 2 cups grilled SPAM, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 Combine the cooked macaroni, pineapple chunks, grilled SPAM, carrots, and onion together in one bowl. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- 2 In a separate bowl for dressing, combine mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, pineapple juice, apple cider vinegar and black pepper. Stir to combine until smooth.
- 3 Pour the dressing over your macaroni mixture and stir until completely mixed.
- 4 Chill for 30 minutes, and serve.