Hawaiian SPAM BURGER Hamburger. When you’re craving a tropical taste, try this Hawaiian SPAM BURGER Hamburger.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®.
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple slices in juice
- 4 slices green bell pepper, if desired
- 1/4 cup creamy mustard blend
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 (1-ounce) slices Swiss cheese, if desired
- 1 Slice SPAM® Classic into 4 slices (3 inches x 1/2-inch).
- 2 Grill SPAM® slices, pineapple slices and bell pepper slices, if desired, 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated, turning once.
- 3 Combine mustard blend and garlic; spread on cut sides of buns. Fill each bun with lettuce, SPAM®, pineapple, bell pepper, and cheese, if desired.