Herb Baked Salmon Recipe. Easy-to-prepare salmon is a great way to introduce more fish into your diet. A sprinkle of Savory All-Purpose Seasoning is all the seasoning it needs.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Savory All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix butter, lemon juice and Seasoning in small bowl until well blended.
- 2 Place fish on foil-lined baking pan. Brush with butter mixture.
- 3 Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.