This savory stuffing, featuring poultry seasoning and sage, makes an impressive side dish to the holiday menu.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection Poultry Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Sage, Rubbed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
- 4 cups cooked wild rice
- 2 cups dry unseasoned bread cubes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms, celery and onions; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in seasonings.
- 2 Mix rice and bread cubes in large bowl; stir in vegetable mixture. Add broth; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish; cover.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.