Herb Roasted Vegetables Recipe. Oven roasting concentrates the flavors of the vegetables resulting in a flavorful side dish that’s still low in sodium.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 88, Fat: 4 g, Carbohydrates: 11 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 7 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Protein: 2 g.
- 6 cups assorted cut-up vegetables (1 1/2-inch chunks), such as red onion, potatoes, red bell pepper, yellow squash or zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Salt Free All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2 Toss vegetables with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle seasonings over vegetables; toss to coat. Spread vegetables in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3 Roast 30 minutes. If adding cheese, sprinkle over vegetables during last 5 minutes of baking.