This delicious yogurt dip is perfect for pairing with spicy food! You can also change the blend of herbs depending on your preference.
This recipe is courtesy of Seasoned Cookery School, a cooking school located in the heart of one of the finest privately-owned country houses in England – Caton Hall.
The team consists of some of the best British chefs and bakers, working together to create wonderful new dishes with exciting twists!
The Food Channel will be regularly featuring the delicious cuisine that Seasoned Cookery School create
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 green chili
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- Red chilies, finely chopped
- Pistachios, chopped
- 1 Place the herbs, green chili, lime zest and juice in a blender and blitz until finely chopped. Add the yogurt and give a final blend to make sure all the ingredients are well mixed.
- 2 Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with chilies and pistachios.