This high protein omelet is packed full of superfoods, nutrients and vitamins to give you the start to your day that you deserve. The variety of vegetables add tons of flavor, perfectly complementing the mild, creaminess of the egg.
Want to see how it’s done? Watch the how-to video right here!
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 3 eggs
- 4-6 oz. grilled chicken breast
- Vegetables of choice (we used red onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, cilantro and spinach)
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Take nonstick pan and coat in cooking spray. Put in liquid egg whites and add eggs.
- 2 Let cook on medium heat till eggs start to solidify.
- 3 Reduce heat and chopped chicken and vegetables to the omelet.
- 4 Cover to seal in steam to cook vegetables.
- 5 Remove cover when eggs and vegetables are cooked to preferred doneness.
- 6 Plate omelet and lay avocado across the top.
- 7 Garnish with salt and pepper or seasoning of choice (we used Slap Yo Mama.)