Tuesday, February 22 is National Margarita Day, so take time to relax and enjoy your favorite Margarita. The High-Roller Margarita is also known as the Billionaire’s Margarita.
Recipe courtesy of Jose Cuervo
- 5 ounces crushed ice
- 1 ounce Cuervo Reserva de la Familia (25 ounces per bottle)
- .5 ounces Grand Marnier (25 ounces per bottle)
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 Fill a shaker with ice.
- 2 Add Cuervo Reserva de la Familia, Grand Marnier Cuvée du Centenaire, and lime juice.
- 3 Shake well.
- 4 Pour into a glass with ice.
- 5 Garnish with lime wedge. Salted rim optional.