Let us help you make dinner this week with this amazing salmon dinner recipe!
Hoisin sauce-glazed salmon atop a bed of rice made with chives, with freshly steamed broccoli on the side, this dinner is easy to make and the entire family is sure to love it.
Want to see how it’s done? Click here to watch the full how-to video for all the tips and tricks!
- 1 salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin Sauce (or more if desired)
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Brown sugar
- Milk for salmon marinade (optional)
- 1 Put salmon fillet in a ziplock bag with milk to marinate, approximately 20 minutes to 1 hour
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 3 Remove salmon fillet from bag and pat dry with a paper towel
- 4 Place salmon on a baking sheet covered with non stick foil
- 5 Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Then sprinkle on brown sugar
- 6 Place in oven for about 15 minutes
- 7 Remove and let cool. Set oven to broil
- 8 Now add 2 tablespoons or hoisin sauce on top of salmon fillet. Place in oven, about 3-5 minutes or until the sauce bubbles and caramelizes
- 9 Remove from oven. Serve on a bed of rice and broccoli