This tempting dessert recipe will be a big hit at your St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
This recipe courtesy of tasteofhome
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece (calculated without chocolate curls) equals 279 calories, 16 grams fat (8 grams saturated fat), 38 milligrams cholesterol, 392 milligrams sodium, 30 grams carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 grams protein.
- 1 1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- Chocolate curls, optional
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2 In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, walnuts and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3 In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Fold in half of the whipped cream; spread over crust. Stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining whipped cream; refrigerate until serving.
- 4 In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- 5 Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired.