These delicious pork chops are seasoned with paprika and thyme for a home-style flavor and appearance.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 1 1/2 pounds), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Mix paprika, thyme, salt and black pepper in small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of pork chops.
- 2 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness.