So easy to make! So delicious to eat!
This recipe courtesy of Pioneer Brand, C.H.Guenther & Son, Inc.
When measuring biscuit and baking mix, gently spoon mix into nested (dry) measuring cup/s. Use a metal spatula or straight-edged knife to level off the top.
- 3 cups Pioneer Original or Buttermilk Biscuit & Baking Mix
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 Measure Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix into large bowl.
- 2 In small bowl, stir together sour cream and milk; stir into biscuit and baking mix to form a soft dough.
- 3 Turn out onto surface dusted with additional biscuit and baking mix; knead 10 times.
- 4 Shape into an 8x8-inch square. Place in an 8x8-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into 16 squares. Brush top with butter.
- 5 Bake at 400°F for 15 to 18 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Remove from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.