As you gather family and friends to mark America’s birthday, remember that July is also National Hot Dog Month, so celebrate with your favorite franks and slather on plenty of mustard–or try these beanie-weenie “burritos.”
Recipe courtesy of French’s Mustard
- 16 ounce can baked beans
- 8 frankfurters, sliced
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons FRENCH’S Classic Yellow Mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas, heated
- 1 Combine beans, sliced frankfurters, ketchup, mustard and sugar in medium saucepan. Simmer about 5 minutes to heat through.
- 2 Spoon mixture into tortillas, dividing evenly. Roll up jelly-roll style.
- 4 TIP: Try topping dogs with FRENCH’S® French Fried Onions before rolling up.