This unusual twist on an old favorite is made from cake mix, BLUE BUNNY® Premium Vanilla Ice Cream and cherry pie filling all baked together in one happy dish!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 box single layer yellow cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can original cherry pie filling
- 2 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, optional
- 1 Sprinkle cake mix onto the bottom of a greased 2-quart oval baking dish. Top with tablespoonfuls of ice cream, sprinkle with pecans and cinnamon. Spoon pie filling over top.
- 2 Bake at 350° F for 55-60 minutes or until edges begin to brown and center appears set. Cool 40 minutes before serving. Serve warm.