Try this delectable morning treat with delicious Blue Bunny® Premium Vanilla Ice Cream.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
Serving Size 1
The following ingredients were not included in the nutrition information: Maple syrup, Powdered sugar
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 397, Calories from Fat 114, Total Fat 12g, Saturated Fat 7.5g, Cholesterol 69mg, Sodium 483mg, Potassium 237mg,
Carbohydrates 60g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugar 20g, Protein 10g.
- 1-1/4 cups Blue Bunny® Premium Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 slices Texas toast style bread
- Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fruit toppings (Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries)
- Powdered sugar
- 1 Scoop Blue Bunny® Premium Vanilla Ice Cream and cinnamon into microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High for 25 seconds (1000 watt microwave) or until ice cream is melted; stir. Pour into a shallow dish.
- 2 Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat.
- 3 Dip bread slices in ice cream mixture, turning to coat each side. Place in heated skillet; cook about 2 minutes, until golden. Turn and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4 Serve immediately topped with maple syrup, fruit toppings and powdered sugar.