This is the perfect refreshment for the summer while you are sitting out on the covered porch or at an outdoor brunch.
This recipe courtesy of DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™.
Learn how to turn your passion for chocolate into a career with DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™. Click here for more information.
- 2 ounces Water
- 1.2 ounces DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Vanilla Chai Tea Mix (1 pouch)
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- 3 fluid ounces Praline-flavored coffee creamer
- 4 fluid ounces Orange juice
- Garnish with a DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ chocolate ruffle, DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Chocolate shavings, or DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Aztec Dusting Powder
- 1 In a small pan boil enough water to measure out 2 fluid ounces.
- 2 Mix the 2 fluid ounces of water with the Vanilla Chai Tea packet and stir rapidly.
- 3 Pour over the cup of ice cubes.
- 4 Add Praline-flavored coffee creamer.
- 5 Add orange juice.
- 6 Cover and shake well.
- 7 Pour the drink into a glass, and garnish as desired.
- 8 TIP: Pipe whipped cream on top, and place a chocolate ruffle on the side with chocolate shavings on top for a special touch.