The Kentucky Derby is right around the corner and if you can’t make it to the festivities this year, no worries, put on your finest hat and sip on an Iced Tea Lemonade Mint Julep at home.
Recipe and image courtesy of Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company.
- 1 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 4-6 ounces Natalie's Lemonade Tea
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- 1 Fill a tall glass with ice.
- 2 Top with simple syrup and bourbon.
- 3 Fill remainder of the cup with Natalie’s Lemonade Tea, stir.
- 4 Garnish with sprigs of fresh mint, serve immediately.