A delightfully creamy cocktail, the Irish Twist combines the creamy richness of Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur with rum, coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk and the spices of clove, vanilla bean, and star anise.
Created by Pamela Wiznitzer of Seamstress NYC.
- 1.5 oz Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2.5 oz heavily brewed tea (we used Ceylon)
- 1 oz Zaya Rum
- 1 oz. coconut milk
- .5 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla Bean
- 1 Mix the kerrygold, sweetened condensed milk and coconut milk together with clove, vanilla, and anise and allow to sit for 2-3 hours. In a glass place the tea and rum with ice.
- 2 Then add 3 oz of the mixture on top and layer them, Finish with a dusting of nutmeg.