After cooking Dumplings with Soup I determined that cooking your own meals makes it taste better, so I opted to try it again. Deciding again that I should lean on the simpler side, I decided to make spaghetti and meat sauce. A classic but tasty dish I decided that it was perfect for a beginner like me. Once you have the ingredients, you can simply start cooking! I hope you like this recipe.
Also see our editor’s blog about spaghetti and meatballs!
- Angel hair pasta
- Salt (optional)
- Tomato sauce
- 1/2 of a tomato
- Sweet basil leaf, crushed (optional)
- Pepper (optional)
- Ground beef
- Olive oil
- 1/2 of an onion
- Pot of water
- 1 Put a pan on the stove and turn it on to medium. Drizzle olive oil into the pan.
- 2 While you are waiting for the pan to heat up, put a separate pot of water on to boil.
- 3 Dice the 1/2 onion.
- 4 When the first pan is hot, put the ground beef into the pan and stir until the meat is brown. When meat is brown, take it out and drain the fat from it.
- 5 Now take the tomato sauce and put it in the pan.
- 6 Dice the 1/2 tomato. Put in the diced onion and tomato, accordingly.
- 7 Put in salt, pepper, and crushed basil leaf in as needed.
- 8 Put in the drained beef. Stir occasionally.
- 9 Remember that pot of water in that I mentioned in step two? When it boils, put in the angel hair pasta. Remember to put all of the noodles underwater.
- 10 Stir occasionally. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- 11 Turn off stove and put into bowl(s).
- 12 Add sauce to the noodles.
- 13 Enjoy!