Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – Try this recipe featuring ice cream in the cinnamon rolls. It only tastes like you knocked yourself out!
Have a recipe to share? Send it to Editor.
Tip: If you want to serve these for something other than breakfast, just give the frozen rolls approximately 8 hours to rise in the oven.
Recipe Courtesy of Food Channel site user Becki Bradford.
- 1 package frozen cinnamon rolls
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2 Sprinkle the toasted pecans on the bottom of the baking dish. Place the frozen rolls in the pan with spaces between.
- 3 Melt the butter & vanilla ice cream. Add the brown sugar & vanilla. Mix completely. Pour over the frozen rolls. If you like extra cinnamon, sprinkle a little cinnamon over the rolls.
- 4 Put into the oven & leave overnight.
- 5 In the morning, bake according to the package directions.
- 6 Spread the icing from the rolls package over the hot rolls. Add extra cinnamon to the top if desired.