Running out of ideas for Thanksgiving leftovers? Use your leftover turkey in a creative and delicious Turkey Stroganoff recipe that takes only 20 minutes to make!
This recipe is courtesy of Pasta Fits.
- 9 oz. wide egg noodles
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups (8 oz) finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups (4 oz) sliced cremini mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons (3 oz) dry white wine
- 6 tablespoons (2 oz) dried cranberries, preferably unsweetened
- 3 cups (12 oz) shredded, cooked white and dark turkey meat
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 12 oz. reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- 2 Place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the vegetable oil and sauté the onions and mushrooms until softened and starting to brown (about 8 minutes).
- 3 Deglaze the pan with the white wine, and add the cranberries. Simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated (about 2 minutes).
- 4 Stir in the turkey, Dijon mustard, and sour cream. Remove from heat.
- 5 Adjust seasoning to taste. Divide the noodles between 6 bowls and top with stroganoff mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.