Lemon and Herb Shrimp Recipe – Lemon and Herb Shrimp with Brown and Wild Whole Grains from Uncle Ben’s. Just add baby shrimp and peas to this Uncle Ben’s ready rice mix and you are ready to serve a healthy meal in a hurry.
This recipe courtesy of Uncle Ben’s.
Tip: You can add 1 teaspoon dry thyme or 2 tablespoons fresh mint to lemon olive oil mixture.
- 1 package UNCLE BEN'S® READY WHOLE GRAIN MEDLEY™ Brown & Wild
- 6 ounces frozen cooked baby shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (juice of 1/2 a lemon)
- 1 tablespoons fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 Combine lemon juice, olive oil, and herbs, set aside.
- 2 Spritz pan with non stick cooking spray. Saute shrimp, peas, and rice for 2 minutes.
- 3 Add lemon juice mixture. Heat for 2 minutes. Serve immediately.