Lemon Lime Punch Recipe. This frothy citrusy refresher topped with lime sherbet can quickly become a family favorite. It’s so fast, festive and easy to mix up for all kinds of occasions.
This recipe courtesy of tasteofhome
- 2 quarts water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 envelopes unsweetened lemon-lime soft drink mix
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 In a punch bowl, combine the water, sugar and soft drink mix; stir until dissolved.
- 2 Stir in pineapple juice.
- 3 Refrigerate until chilled.
- 4 Just before serving, stir in ginger ale and top with scoops of sherbet.