I really can’t think to call this anything other than my husband’s favorite chicken because, well… that’s exactly what it is! Hot out of the oven, for picnics at the beach or cold right out of the fridge, he absolutely loves it! Me? Oh I’m crazy for anything this easy that makes me a star in the kitchen
- 3 chicken breasts cut into large chunks
- 1 lemon cut into 8 wedges
- 1 lemon juice only
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2 Place all ingredients except salt and pepper into a zip lock bag or plastic container
- 3 Refrigerate until ready to use; minimum of 30 hours maximum of 24 hours
- 4 Pour everything into an oven safe baking dish (I use one that can go right to the table)
- 5 Sprinkle with Sat & Pepper
- 6 Bake for 35-40 minutes
- 7 Enjoy with your favorite sides.