Lemon and rosemary bring the flavors of the Mediterranean to this easy grilled chicken recipe.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary Leaves, crushed
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Mix oil, lemon juice and seasonings in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.