If you like Shirley Temples, you will flip for this frozen concoction of limeade, Raspberry Extract, ginger ale and a kiss of Pink Neon Food Color.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounces) cold water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract
- 6 drops Pink McCormick® Assorted NEON! Food Colors and Egg Dye
- 1 can (12 ounces) cold ginger ale
- 1 Place all ingredients, except ginger ale, in blender container; cover.
- 2 Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour into large pitcher. Slowly stir in ginger ale.